Oven technicians are among the most respected and hard-working of all Moeller employees. Not only do oven techs perform a number of complex tasks safely, they operate in a physically demanding environment. Maybe that’s why teamwork is the foundation of everything they do!
Oven Technicians have The Right Stuff. If you are physically fit and take pride in doing a hard job well, this may be the position for you.
- Understand complex instructions
- Weigh out precise quantities using measuring equipment
- Operate rotational molding equipment
- Inspect parts to quality standards.
Hard Work in a Demanding Environment
- Lift up to 35 pounds continuously
- Stand, reach, bend, kneel, push, and pull
- Forcefully use a pry bar at or above chest level
- Work at or above chest level with hand tools for long stretches of time
- Adapt to and work in a hot environment.
In addition, Moeller hourly employees
- Work full time on an ongoing basis (and overtime as needed).
- Comply with the TN Drug Free Workplace standards.
- Have earned a High School Diploma (or equivalent) or have passed the Moeller Assessment.
For more information, or to apply, contact:
Metro Industrial 163 Mose Dr, Sparta, TN 38583 (931) 739-9675
Express Employment Professionals 490 N Spring St, Sparta, TN 38583 (931) 837-5533
Wise Staffing Services 773 S Jefferson Ave, Cookeville, TN 38501 (931) 520-6005